Dr. Todd P. Sullivan is the owner and clinic director of NOVA Chiropractic & Acupuncture in Burke, VA. Dr. Sullivan received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from New York Chiropractic College. Dr. Sullivan was one of two chiropractors selected to complete his residency training at the National Naval Medical Center (The President’s Hospital) in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Sullivan regards serving our military as one of the greatest honors he has experienced. He is a sports chiropractor who specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries and people of all ages.
Dr. Sullivan has advanced training in Acupuncture, Auriculotherapy, laser acupuncture, medical acupuncture and traditional chinese medicine (TCM). Dr. Sullivan is certified by the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture and the Virginia Board of Medicine. He utilizes modern technology combined with traditional chinese medicine to achieve great results.
Dr. Sullivan has treated athletes from the NFL, NHL, MLB, NCAA, PGA and olympic athletes. He has also served on the medical staff at the IRONMAN World Championship in Kona, HI, National Marathon, Suntrust Marathon, and Cherry Blossom Ten Miler. Dr. Sullivan currently serves as the chiropractor for the Virginia Triathlon Series. While in college Dr. Sullivan played division III lacrosse and golf. An athlete all of his life he has experienced first hand knowledge of the benefits of sports chiropractic. Dr. Sullivan maintains an active lifestyle competing in Crossfit, marathons, triathlons, hockey, and golfing.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Magna Cum Laude, New York Chiropractic College, Seneca Falls, NY
- National Naval Medical Center Residency, Bethesda, MD
- Bachelor of Science, Cum Laude, Keuka College, Keuka Park, NY
- Post Graduate seminars in Acupuncture, Medical Acupuncture, Active Release Techniques, Graston Techniques, Titleist Performance Institute, Chiropractic Wellness, Nutrition, and Core training.
- American Chiropractic Association (www.acatoday.org)
- Virginia Chiropractic Association (www.virginiachiropractic.org)
- American Chiropractic Association Sports Council (www.acasc.org)
- Professional Sports Care (www.tomlafountain.com)
- Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce (www.springfieldchamber.org)